For reliable and trusted pre purchase advice, turn to 123 Conveyancing
At 123 Conveyancing, we realise that the process of buying a property may seem stressful, whether you are a first home buyer or seasoned veteran. However, we can take the stress out of buying property by doing all the hard work for you.
There are three main stages to buying a property, from obtaining pre purchase contract advice through to settlement. For your convenience, we’ve provided a basic outline below for your further understanding.
1 – Pre Purchase advice
Before property contracts are signed and exchanged, 123 Conveyancing will:
- Review the proposed Contract and advise you of your rights and obligations;
- Request amendments to the Contract if necessary;
- Liaise with the seller’s conveyancer or lawyer;
- Liaise with the seller’s real estate agent; and
- Attend to exchange of contracts and payment of deposit.
2 – Exchange of Contracts
After contracts have been exchanged, 123 Conveyancing will:
- Confirm contracts have been exchanged and advise you of the settlement date;
- Carry out any relevant enquiries with respect to your property;
- Prepare the necessary documentation for settlement;
- Liaise with the seller’s conveyancer to arrange settlement;
- Liaise with your lender so that their requirements are met for settlement;
- Arrange for payment of stamp duty; and
- Keep you informed about the progress of your conveyance.
3 – Settlement
To ensure settlement goes through smoothly, 123 Conveyancing will:
- Confirm what amounts are owed to the seller at settlement and conduct a pro rata adjustment of rates and taxes;
- Advise you on the settlement amounts and what cheques are required from you;
- Arrange settlement with the seller’s conveyancer or lawyer;
- Arrange settlement with your lender;
- Attend settlement on your behalf; and
- Confirm once settlement has occurred and advise you when to collect keys.
If you plan on buying property in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane, and require some qualified pre purchase advice, trust the experts at 123 Conveyancing.
For more information on our services, contact us on 1300 006 003 today!