Let 123 Conveyancing help take the stress out of your selling experience
At 123 Conveyancing, we specialise in cheap conveyances and truly understand that the process of selling a property may seem stressful, whether you are a first time seller or a seasoned veteran. However, we can take the stress out of selling property by doing all the hard work for you. There are three main stages to selling a property and we have provided a basic outline below for your convenience:
1 – Pre-Sale advice
Before contracts are signed and exchanged, 123 Conveyancing will:
- Prepare your contract;
- Obtain for the required certificates and disclosures;
- Liaise with your real estate agent;
- Liaise with the purchaser’s conveyancer or lawyer; and
- Attend to exchange of contracts.
2 – Exchange of Contracts
After contracts have been exchanged, 123 Conveyancing will:
- Advise you of the settlement date;
- Prepare the necessary documentation for settlement;
- Liaise with the purchaser’s conveyancer or lawyer to arrange settlement;
- Liaise with your lender so that their requirements are met for settlement; and
- Keep you informed about the progress of your conveyance.
3 – Settlement
To ensure settlement goes through smoothly, 123 Conveyancing will:
- Confirm settlement figures and adjustments of rates and taxes;
- Advise you on settlement amounts;
- Arrange settlement with the purchaser’s conveyance;
- Arrange settlement with your existing lender; and
- Confirm once settlement has occurred.
If you’re looking to sell a property in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane, be sure to contact 123 Conveyancing for comprehensive support today.